How do I return an item?
At NeeSee’s Dresses, our biggest goal is to well serve our fabulously loyal customers. If you're not completely satisfied with your order, we will do everything we can to try and make it better!
Please look over your order as soon as you get it in your hands. If you think that you've received a defective item, please contact our customer service team within 3 business days of receipt of your order. If you were sent incorrect items or are missing items from your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so we can get that mishap sorted out for you!
Here is an easy over view of the rules and procedures for returns:
- Items can be returned for store credit only, issued in the form of a gift card sent via email. We cannot issue refunds.
- All returns must be received within 30 days* of the date that we ship out your order.
- Anything purchased on our clearance page FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return.
- Returned items must remain un-washed, un-worn, and all tags must still be attached.
- Include your original receipt and/or Order #. (It helps us out if you circle the item(s) you wish to return.)
- Shipping is non-refundable, unless there was a mistake on our end.
- Please allow our team 5-7 business days to process your return once it is received at our warehouse.
Send all returns to:
307 E 20th St
Cheyenne, WY 82001
*Please allow 5-10 days for package transit. This will ensure that we receive your return within the 30 day window.
We have a limited number of each gorgeous style featured on the site and because of this, we can’t guarantee an exchange. We can only offer exchanges for the same item but in a different size, or for an item
of the exact same price. Please include a note with your return on what you would like to exchange for. If we are unable to fulfill your request due to an item being out of stock, we will email you a Gift
Card instead. If the exchange request is available, we will email you a new tracking number for the replacement.
Gift Cards (Store Credit)
Here are a few things to remember about your store credit issued in the form of a gift card and sent via email. If we missed anything just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have your eye on that must-have new dress and it’s a little more than your gift card is worth, an additional form of payment will be required at checkout. Pssst… it’s totally worth it!
- Gift cards never expire, but we doubt you’ll hold onto it for very long!
· Your Gift Card must be used on our FULL Website View. If you are shopping on your phone, please scroll to the bottom and click on “View Full Site”. The option to enter your code will be on the second page of checkout where you will enter your shipping and billing information.
Changing or Cancelling Your Order
Sometimes something happens and you need to change or cancel your order. We totally understand and are here to help, but you must contact us immediately! We are always trying to process and ship your order in record time, as long as we are reached before you order dispatches we will do our best to make any necessary changes for you!
Adding Items to an Order You Just Placed
Have you ever had that moment when you’ve just submitted your order and you see a dress that makes your heart skip a beat? While we cannot add additional items to your order once it has been processed, due to credit card security purposes, go ahead and place another order. Email us with your second order number and we will do our best to ship them together, and refund any additional shipping charges incurred from the second order.